Before you use any courier service to move your valuables and parcels from one place to another, you must have your order number, evening number, and location number before making any mistake.
In case of shipment will not be able to reach the relevant place. Before using this service, you must satisfy the order number. You are informed about the call or SMS from the company.
If you want to receive the transfer and receipt message by phone, it is necessary to give the number in the relevant shape and the order number to a relevant number.
So if you want to receive the message by phone Are also informed and also informed through message.
Guideline About Tracking SMS
- Type TRACK space> Consignment Number
- Send SMS to related no to track your shipment.
- To check your pin code, text ‘PIN space> Pin Code
Trace a DTDC Courier without a tracking number
First, to track the cargo, any system that is connected to the Internet will suffice. A maximum of 25 consignments can be tracked at once, separated by a comma. The package can be tracked using the DTDC Consignment No. or the related Reference No.
Check the progress of my DTDC Courier Tracking via mobile number.
- Type ‘TRACK Consignment Number
- send an SMS to track your shipment
- To check your pin code, text ‘PIN Pin Code.
- To check if a city is serviceable,
- Text ‘CITY City Name’ to a related city name.
Without a consignment number, how can I trace my DTDC courier?
- The Consignment No. on the DTDC Airway Bill is a one-of-a-kind number.
- Select either an Airway Bill or a Reference Number.
- In the Tracking Box, enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number.
- You can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma to track multiple shipments of DTDC tracking via mobile number.