You use this courier service name DTDC GREEN Tracking in terms of parcel delivery and for online shipment training when the relevant option is available.
In view of the risk, this work is charged from work to work and consists of different percentages.
When we review its services, it requires special arrangements, the solution of which consists of crop and weight shipment.
Customers that require their shipment to arrive at a specified time benefit from DTDC’s priority service.
- DTDC Plus: Shipments are delivered within 24 hours.
- DTDC Blue: Shipments are delivered within 48 hours.
- DTDC Green: Shipments are delivered within 72 hours.
Monitor the Status of Dtdc Courier
- Type ‘TRACK Consignment Number’ and send an SMS to track your shipment
- To check your pin code, text PIN Code.
- To check if a city is serviceable, text ‘CITY City Name
- DTDC Blue guarantees Second Business Day (SBD) delivery to remote locations with poor connectivity where freight cannot be delivered the next business day.
AWB Number of the Courier
An air waybill (AWB) is a document that is dispatched with goods by an international air courier and contains complete information about the shipment as well as the ability to trace it. The bill comes in many copies so that everyone engaged in the shipment can keep track of everything.
How long does it take DTDC to complete a Project?
DTDC GREEN Tracking Usually between 2 and 7 days. It is greatly dependent on the mechanism of distribution and the origin/destination. You can get an estimate of how long it will take to get your order here.
Delivery Service is the Quickest
Priority Letter Express is the Postal Service’s quickest mail delivery service. It includes $100 in insurance coverage and guarantees 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mail-able matter.